Welcome to E-Max Education, India No.1 IT Training Mission
At growth rate of 40% annually, Mobile Phone Repairing course is no wonder has become number one vocational course in India. Moreover, there is huge shortage of qualified technician to look after ever growing demand of repairing industries due to mis-match in demand-supply chain. Due to nature of demand & huge earning potential, mobile & laptop repairing course has become No. 1 course as it give instant access to self employment, money & position in society. These courses are of short duration with low budget fees & can be undertaken while working. Although anybody can undertake these courses after age of fourteen, it will be best suited for existing hardware & software engineers as there will be easy transition for smooth learning of skills & fast acquisition of knowledge
INDIA'S NO-1 MOBILE PHONE & LAPTOP REPAIRING & TRAINING RESEARCH INSTITUTE (ENROLL TODAY & GET 50% DISCOUNT ON TOTAL FEES आज एडमिशन लेने पर पायें 50 % तक की छुट और कमायें 40,000 से 50,000 प्रति महीने)
CERTIFIED LAPTOP REPAIRING COURSE, SPECIAL OFFER ON LAPTOP REPAIRING COURSE :- MOBILE REPAIRING COURSE FREE WITH LAPTOP REPAIRING Total MOBILE REPAIRING course covered in 15-30 days too. Total LAPTOP REPAIRING course covered in 30-45 days too.
Computer, Mobile & Laptop, Repair Course!
"E-Max Computer Education, Training institute of mobile technology conducts various technical courses in India to enable students to make a bright career. Most of our vocational programs are job-oriented with which students can start earning the day they finish their training or can learn them as a hobby. Students can join for any of these in vacations as all these are short-term certificate courses. The courses conducted are mobile phone repair and servicing course, smart phone repairing course, tablet PC repairing course, laptop repairing course, desktop computer hardware repairing course, networking and mobile application development training.."
BASIC MOBILE PHONE & CHIP LEVEL TRAINING
History of Mobile Phone
GSM & CDMA Structure & Generation of mobile phone
Frequency & Channels
GPRS, Bluetooth, Infrared
Mobile Phone Assembly & Disassembly
Electronic Components Overview
Chip Level Soldering De-soldering
- Phone Upgrading, Jail Break, Country Unlock.
- Android Phone root, Pattern lock, flashing.
- Blackberry Lock, Flashing Map Problem
- Samsung Flashing Hard Reset.
- Smart Phone Internet Connectivity.
- I-Phone, Android Apps Installation.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity in Blackberry
(Flashing, formatting, files Back-up, User Unlocking etc.)
Special Tips & Tricks for Software Service Centre
- Introduction of Smart Phones
- Describe About Mobile Operating System of I-Phone, Blackberry, Samsung Android Phone
- Features of Smart Phones
Identify of I-Phones
- Identification of Components
- Block Diagram
- Fault & Finding
- GPRS System & Wi-Fi System
- Assembling & Disassembling of Smart Phone
- Parts of Computer/Computer Operating
- Driver Installation
- Mobile Phone S/W Repairing with coding
- Repairing All Type of Software Problem
- File Flashing, Set Dead, On/Off, Hang, Restart etc.
- All Type Of Unlocking – User Lock, SIM/Country Lock
- Online IMEI Repairing
- Introduction to Electronics
- Charge/Voltage/Types of Current
- All Electronics Components Identification testing & their working
- Basic Tips for Mobile Phone Hardware Repairing
- Section of Mobile Phone/Circuit Diagram Reading
- GSM/CDMA/Chinese Mobile Phone Troubleshooting
|1||Computer Hardware & Maintenance||1 month|
|2||Basics of Computer Networking & Design & Implementing||1 month|
|3||Fundamentals of computers & MS-Office||1 month|
|4||Server 2008||1 month|
|5||Server 2008R2||1 month|
|6||Server 2012||1 month|
|7||Combo Server 2008R2 + 2012 + Exchange 2010||2 month|
|8||CCNA routing and switching||1 month|
|9||CCNP routing, switching||3 month|
|10||Combo CCNA + CCNP||4 month|
|11||Exchange server 2010||1 month|
|12||Cloud computing & Storage basics||1 month|
|13||Cyber security & Ethical hacking||3 month|
|14||Laptop Repairing & Maintenance||1 month|
|15||Auto CAD||1 month|
|16||Robotics and 3D printer||1 month|
|17||Diploma In Computer Applications||6 month|
|18||Advance Diploma in Computer Application||12month|
|19||Advance diploma in computer Hardware & Networking||6 month|